For free counts, quotes or answers, call
, or send us an e-mail.
We all have lots of paper documents around. Many of us are required by law to retain various items for a number of years. This can take up enormous amounts of space. There is another option. For your internal paperwork, and a wide variety of legal documents, hundreds of pages can be scanned and placed onto a CD. This has a number of advantages.
- The CDs take up almost no room.
- Pages cannot be removed, lost, modified, or damaged.
- Multiple copies of the CD can be shared among people in an office, or stored in separate locations.
- The CD information can be transferred to a server on your local network.
- The documents can be hosted to a web page to be shared over a wider area.
- CDs last over 10 years in storage. They can then be copied to new CDs and "refreshed" as needed.
- Information is often easier to locate and retrieve on the CD than in the paper documents.
Contact your sales representative to discuss pricing, request a free sample CD, or for further information.